We are going crunchy level 2 or is it 3 🙂 DIY clay toothpaste SO easy, took 5 minutes. There are a TON of recipes but I used this one. So EASY!!!!
- 1/4 c. Redmond Trading Clay (amazon)
- 1 Tb. Coconut Oil
- 3 Tb. boiling water (purified is best)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Sea Salt
- 15-20 drops liquid Stevia or 1/16th tsp if in powdered form (you can adjust this to personal preference)
- Essential Oils: I used doTERRA 10 drops On Guard and 5 drops Melaluca
Mix everything in a GLASS bowl with a WOODEN spoon. Add more water or oil to desired taste and consistency. Use glass because the clay absorbs metals which is a good thing, it is part of what makes it a potent detox agent among other things. But you don’t want it absorbing metals from the bowl or spoon into your toothpaste 🙂